MailPluginFix is a free tool which will help you to fix any incompatible Mail.app plugin (GrowlMail for example) after an update of Mac OS X.
Just start the application and you will see a list of all incompatible plugins for your current Mail.app installation. Just select the ones you would like to fix and press the start button in the toolbar. All selected plugins will get patched with the UIDs of the current Mail.app version and also all disabled plugins will be enabled again.
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- Works only with plugins installed in the user library folder. If you want to fix a plugin which is installed for all users you have to move it to ~/Library/Mail/Bundles first.
Version 1.2.0 - 9th October, 2013
- Added support for OS X 10.9 Mavericks. Please note that at the moment some plugins are not compatible with the new Mavericks Mail.app. If the plugin is not fully working after using this tool you will have to wait for the official update of your plugin.
- Added error handling for non modifiable Bundle directories.
- Fixed detection of running Mail.app.
Version 1.1.0 - 21th June, 2011
- Added Mail.app info panel
- Added online update using the Sparkle framework
- Minor bugfixes
If this tool was helpful for you we would appreciate your donation to support our coffee consume: